Buyer's Boot Camp
Bridges 8 Jon Arango has developed a Virtual Buyer’s Boot Camp training session for first time home buyers and buyers who haven’t bought in California in the recent past, based on his own experiences as a buyer and a selling agent. Jon integrated his extensive experience as a professional Real Estate Agent, developing a “behind the scenes” opportunity.
Boot Camp Overview
How do I sign up for my own customized Boot Camp experience?
Fill out the form below to get scheduled.
Is there a cost or obligation to work with Bridges 8 after participating in Buyer’s Boot Camp?
This Boot Camp is free of charge and does not require any commitment to use Bridges 8’s services.
How long does it last?
Most Boot Camp sessions typically take 30-45 minutes, although they may last up to 1 hour based on question.
How many people participate in a Buyer Boot Camp session?
This is a personal, private, one-on-one, or perhaps two-on-one experience for one First Time Home Buyer/s.
How is Boot Camp conducted?
We use Zoom to make this informational and interactive session accessible to anyone with a smart phone, tablet, or computer. We do recommend a desktop display or computer screen so that you can view the screen-shares.
What is covered in Buyer Boot Camp?
- Initial awareness of the current market with examples of recently sold properties Jon has deep knowledge of for most accurate discussion
- Guidance and discussion of market pricing expectations
- Review of lending options, i.e., an overview of VA, FHA, Conventional, and less conventional lending options
- Introduction of a “Buyer’s Checklist”
- Dashboard view of the Realtor’s MLS data
- Sample Disclosure reviews with recent inspections, as well as the pros and cons of waiving Inspection Contingencies
- Paperwork needed to make the right offer
- Aesthetics of a distressed property
- Overview of what is involved in REOs and Foreclosure purchases
- Sample Outline of closing costs and all the components that go into a successfully closed and funded sale
Is there Homework?
There is no homework after Boot Camp, although we encourage you to review our First Time Home Buyer Checklist BEFORE your session.